We are really glad to announce the partnership with Iren Group which will support the 5th edition of the Master in Service Design.
Iren is one of the largest and most dynamic multiutility companies on the Italian scene and operates in the sectors of electricity, thermal energy for district heating and gas, and in the management of integrated water services, environmental services and technological services.
The Group serves a multiregional catchment area, has 6,200 employees, a portfolio of around 1.6 million customers in the energy sector and about 2.6 million inhabitants served in the integrated water and 2 million in the waste cycles.
The Iren Group is made up of the industrial holding company Iren S.p.A. and four fully controlled business companies operating in their specific sectors both directly and through companies that they control or in which they hold a share:
- Iren Energia in the electricity and heat energy production sector and the technological services sector;
- Iren Mercato as regards the sale of electricity, gas and district heating;
- IRETI in the gas and electricity distribution business and in the integrated water service;
- Iren Acqua in the integrated water cycle management;
- Iren Ambiente in the waste collection, in the design and management of waste treatment and disposal plants and in the renewable energies sector.
Iren has a high level of technological know-how, which, combined with its vocation for reliability, innovation and local roots, enable it to ensure high-quality services and to meet the needs of customers and the general public.